Our society is overrun with parasites, blood-suckers who have no thought for anything other than making as much money as possible for themselves (…and maybe for their kids…if the kids are lucky). It corrupts our government, warps our educational system, and has turned our country into a service economy whose only real industry is one that pushes money around. We need to change the system and change our perspective on what constitutes a contribution to society. Here’s how…
- Every dollar derived from one’s labors that falls above the federal poverty level for a family of four (> $22,050)—salary and bonuses, from waiting tables to managing mutual funds—gets taxed at a flat 30% rate…no god-damned exceptions!
- Income that falls between 10X and 100X ($220,501 – $2,205,000) of the federal poverty level is taxed at a flat 60% rate. You make above $220K? You’ve got more than enough to live on…suck it up!
- Income that falls above a level 100X (> $2,205,000) of the federal poverty line is taxed at a flat 90% rate.
- The notion that capital gains are somehow more valuable, by virtue of lower tax rates, than the fruits of one’s labor is absolute, nonsensical BULLSH*T! So…from here on out, capital gains *ARE* income and get taxed accordingly. End of story.
- Deductions are eliminated. Need a house? Learn to pay for it! Took a huge loss on your investments? Tough! Charitable contributions? Good for you! But you don’t get to deduct them.
- Corporations don’t get any more breaks! Is your headquarters in the US? Then pay your f*cking taxes, and do it at a rate of 45% of every dollar you make…anywhere in the god-damned world!
- …and no more corporate investment that isn’t directed to growing a business or providing jobs. You make one single dollar from a non-productive, non-related enterprise (i.e. capital gains), you pay $.90 to Uncle Sam (90%).
- And finally…we have a word for people who don’t want to work, who don’t want to contribute to society. We call them bums, and if you want to be a bum then fine, but you don’t get to be bum and live like a king forever on mommy and daddy’s income. Inter-generational wealth transfers are taxed at 45% up to 100X of the federal poverty level. Above that, and the rate is 90%.
- Repeal the War Power’s act. The Constitution already has a fine mechanism for aggressively deploying our military forces. So no more starting a war and then getting permission afterwords just so we can put our defense contractors on government welfare.
- Legalize everything and tax it. From marijuana to meth-amphetamine, cut the rug out from under the illegal trade in controlled substances, close a whole lot of prisons, and make a bundle of cash in the process.
- And finally… No more contributions to federal political campaigns…PERIOD! Whether you’re a grandmother from Bayonne or the CEO of Exxon, you don’t get to put a single dime in a politician’s pocket…EVER! All campaigns are to be financed using federal money at no more than 1/50th of the prevailing level for House and Senate races.
This isn’t some f*cking game. The debt hole that we’ve dug is one that we’re not likely ever to climb out of, and if we want to fix health-care, fight many simultaneous wars, and pay for the comfy retirement of all of our parents, then we better be prepared to pay for it. Time for the United States to grow-the-f*ck-up.
You can thank me later for giving you back the week that you spend every god-damned year acting as an accountant for Uncle Sam.
Read Part 1 – “Tax Rates for Parasites – The Problem“